Welcome to the SSAH & Passport Coalition!
We are a coalition of individuals, families, organizations, associations and agencies dedicated to ensuring that families in Ontario receive the meaningful support they require through the Special Services at Home Program and the Passport Funding Program.
Who We Are:
The SSAH /Passport Coalition (SSAHPC) was formed in 1990 by a dedicated group of individuals, families and agencies who joined together. We expanded our mandate to include the Passport Program in 2011. We came together for strength and support because of growing concerns regarding the need to expand policy and funding for Special Services at Home program (SSAH)and the Passport program. In the early 90’s , we believe our advocacy efforts encouraged the government to increase the SSAH funds.
SSAHPC continues to dedicate our efforts to ensure our mission is achieved.
- SSAH /Passport are vital supports, essential for families
- SSAH /Passport helps people and families to live meaningful lives in the community
- SSAH/Passport is dynamic changing and growing to respond to individual and family needs
- SSAH/Passport policies should change and progress with input from individuals and families
The SSAH\PASSPORT Coalition is comprised of Individuals, Families, Family Groups and Associations.
We are very proud of our history of working collaboratively.
- Family Alliance Ontario -provincial
- Windsor Essex Family Network
- Hamilton Family Network
- Family Voice Lanark
- Leeds and Grenville Family Network
- London Family Network
- Families for a Secure Future
- Sarnia-Lambton Family Network
- Toronto Family Network
- Thunder Bay Family Network
- Brampton Caledon Community Living
- Brockville and District Association for Community Involvement
- Autism Society Ontario
- Coalition for Inclusive Education
- Community Living Ontario
- Down Syndrome Society of Ontario
- The Easter Seal Society Ontario
- Extend A Family
- Individualized Funding Coalition of Ontario
- Ontario Association of Children’s Rehabilitation Services
- Ontario Federation for Cerebral Palsy
- Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Association Ontario
Become A Member Today